Thursday, December 21, 2006

WTF????


Ok, now this one, I'm leaving as a WTF?? moment for anyone who happens by here ... I'm going to challenge any occasional, as well as regular readers here, to figure out what this is ...

All I'm going to say is that it's seasonally appropriate and fiber/fibre optic in design.

What do you see here? We already have many interpretations, but I'd love to hear what others are seeing ... tell me in the comments, and at some near point, I'll try to provide a clearer image of what this is all about ....

4 comments:

olivia said...

My first thought was it's some kind of angel or Santa ... the curls look like hair of some sort ... ?

Iowa Victory Gardener said...

Yep, that's "hair" ... kind of reminds me either of "Frank" (from "Donnie Darko") or Baby Jane Hudson! C did a whole series of these shots and they're really fantastical in their light play ... O, do you have any tips for shooting fiber optic stuff? We're finding that shooting ornaments and such is not as easy as one might think.. lol.

olivia said...

Hmmmm ... that's a good question. It's hard to take good shots of lights w/ dk bkground. Do you have a tripod? If not, what about a table or other flat surface that you could set the camera on. Does your camera come w/ a delay ... that would help as well. And play w/ the different settings -- some cameras have a night setting ... or an action setting (for movement) ... those might work.

Anonymous said...

I know! It's...

what you see during your own birth! :D

Gross, but funny. Admit it!